Simplify Data Solutions’ Comment Policy
To layout a few ground rules for making comments on SimplifyDataSolutions.com, here is our comments policy:
- You may comment without registering. However, we do leave the option open for you to register by submitting a ‘First Name’, ‘Email Address’, and ‘Website’ information. We do recommend submitting this information.
- You may post anonymously. We don’t recommend that you do it, but the option is available.
- We have the right to reject any comment we feel isn’t relevant towards the blog post. We will reject spam or individuals just trying to publicize their websites. Each comment is reviewed before the comment is posted to our blog and we reserve the right to reject blog posts.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, don’t be afraid of asking it. The changes are that there are others out there too who have the same question. Therefore, I would rather receive your comments on my blog comment sections rather than receiving an email from you or contacting me from the ‘Contact Us’ page. It is better to address blog questions on the comment sections.
- You may disagree with me. When we post blog posts you may disagree with what is being said within the post or from comments from other individuals. I welcome the debate or respectful argument of your side. However, if you disagree with us or other commenters, I ask that you do so in a respectful way.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog/website. I don’t have the obligation to publish your comments. I will delete your comments if the following do occur based upon my opinion:
I will delete your comments if you post something that is rude, snarky, not on-topic, defamatory, abusive, false, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, misleading, or which otherwise violates civility or any law, including intellectual property laws, any attempt to advertise solicit, or promote goods and services. You may, post a link to your site or most recent blog post. However, I do hold the right to delete the post isn’t appropriate.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on our blog/website, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me the license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a books, a video, or presentation.
In short, our goal here on this blog is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. I believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this.